Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Funny Benjamin

I wanted to remember a few cute, funny things Benjamin did this week.

He was playing outside one afternoon before dinner and he was sitting by the garden, which was nothing new.  He likes to play in the dirt with his excavator.  This time however, he was sitting down and looking so intent.  Peter looked closely out the window and realized what he was doing.

He was picking our green beans and shoveling them in his mouth.  Apparently, he couldn't wait for dinner!  It was so sweet watching him from the kitchen window, we had to stiffle our giggles.

Later, he wanted me to watch his guys that were jumping off the diving boards.  I thought to myself, "diving boards?"  When I turned the corner, I saw what he meant.  Clever, little cutie!  Always finding new ways to use spoons :-)

1 comment:

  1. So clever! Miss you guys and seeing this day to day stuff first hand. You are doing an amazing job friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...