Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A few family pictures

Goodness, it is hard to get a picture of our family where we are all in the picture and we're all looking at the camera.  Let alone a picture where we look somewhat put together, ha :-)  So I asked my sister is she would be willing to take a few pictures of us as quickly as possible one Saturday morning.  So we quickly got dressed, bribed the boys and headed out to just do that.  And despite it starting to rain at the end, we managed to get a few shots where we're all looking.  Hooray!  We used one of the as our Christmas card this year so that was fun.  Thanks Amanda for the quick mini-shoot!










I am so ridiculously blessed!  My life is so far from perfect, but I get to spend it with the man I love and three boys who have my heart.  The worst days are still good days.  Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...