Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Thanksgiving with friends

This year we decided to stay around Oregon for Thanksgiving and we celebrated with our friends the Zderads.  They're like our family so we were really looking forward to a fun day of food and friends with them.

I didn't take a whole lot of pictures because I only had my 'zoom' lense and I was too busy stuffing my face, but goodness, the food was so good and the company even better.  It was really low key with all the kiddos just playing together, a board game after our meal, and lots of just sharing life together.  Its so good to just sit back and recount how truly blessed we are and thank God for both the good and the bad and His hand in it all.  Fun memories of a wonderful day!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...