Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fire Station, Mother's Day, Last Day of Preschool

The boys look forward to the fire station open house every year and this year was no different.  Of course it was different than other years because Benjamin threw up on the sidewalk right at the entrance.  But then he was fine all day so we think it was something he ate?  Oh, and then we had a house showing an hour or so after we got home (our house was on the market toward the end of April until July 1st, but that's another post!)  But despite these things the boys had a blast as always!










I am so behind in posting that I honestly can't remember what we actually did on Mother's Day....it may have been frozen yogurt since that seems to be the tradition, but all I do know is that I love my boys with all my heart and am blessed beyond measure.



Benjamin had his last day of preschool and I actually think it was a little sad it was ending.  A big switch from crying every time for the first 2 weeks.  He loved his teachers, Mrs. Gosney and Mrs. Dunn and I was so proud of everything he learned.  It was a great first step for him on his way to kindergarten.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...