Thursday, September 1, 2011

Busy Days

This week has just been busy.  A good busy, but still busy.
Between Dr. appts (was able to hear the heartbeat super easy this time, in the 150's), small group starting again, EPIC girl group issues, making food for Peter for next week, making food for a family in our church, trips to Wal-Mart for essentials, library runs, insane amounts of laundry, normal weekly cleaning and cooking, and a very cute but active almost 19 month old.......it's been busy!  Tonight we took a bike ride to feed the horse and make a quick stop at Wal-Mart.  I'm really hoping Peter and I can sit together in a bit and enjoy a slice of cheesecake and an episode of Storage Wars, an oddly addicting show.
Tomorrow we're taking off for a quick weekend to visit our families.  I'm staying longer than Peter because he has to get back for a really busy week at work with it being the start of the new school year.  I may or may not blog while I'm gone, we shall see.  You'd probably think I'd have lots of extra time on my hands with grandparents and Aunts and Uncles to entertain Benjamin......and yes, that's true.....but I might nap instead of blog.  Because I love naps and they just don't happen enough in my life :-)
Here's a few pics of my little guy.  He's been really affectionate and cute and funny lately and I could just eat him up.

Benjamin loves reading and I guess he wanted to make sure he wasn't missing out on a single one of his books :-)

And this is what we see now when we ask Benjamin to show us his muscles.  It is adorable!!


Cute and strong?  Definitely a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...