Thursday, September 15, 2011

Finally Friday

I am so glad that tomorrow is finally Friday.  It just seemed like a bit of a long week so I'm glad for the weekend, especially one where we really don't have that many plans.

This week we went to the library!  It's becoming more and more fun to go because he loves all the toys, and books, and now we can sit and do puzzles together too.  We check out lots of books and spend the rest of the day reading them........again.......and again........and again :-)

Wednesday night was our Connections small group.  Melissa made pot roast/prime rib and it was delicious...I may or may not have had 2 plates worth :-)  We're doing a survey of the Bible this year.  Looking at topics like who wrote the Bible, what is true about the Bible, how did we get the Bible, and then a general overview of the Bible.  It should be really interesting and enjoyable.  We have about 15 adults in the group so we've expanded to quite a good size.

Today I spent the morning with Kristen taking care of an issue with one of the girls we know.  Well, we didn't really get to take care of it like we would have liked to but what can I say, sometimes the legal system is just silly.  It made the morning go by quickly though.

No real plans for tomorrow.....probably just some laundry.  I know, I know, you're all so jealous of my wildly exciting life.  Oh, and I'm going to try out a crockpot version of chicken and dumplings.  See?  I do live a crazy life....laundry and new recipes.  We'll probably just rent a movie or something and keep it low key.  I do think we're going to go on a date night on Monday (woo hoo!!!!!!)  It's been awhile!

Anyway, now that I've bored everyone with my recap, here's a few pics of my sweet boy.

 I thought it would be fun to take the cushions off the couch and jump on them on the floor.  We both had a blast!
 soooo proud of his tummy
 Muscles!!
 this is a sweet, but ornery look (and kinda dorky too, sorry Ben!)
oh sweet boy, your Mama loves you!

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute! I love your recaps, I feel so connected. Speaking of connected, small group sounds like it's going great. What a wonderful community and the way that God is using you it so evident...miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...