Thursday, August 16, 2012

Visit to Idaho

My parents hadn't seen Benjamin and Jonah for a couple months so when Peter told me he was going to have a crazy work schedule one week, we decided to head to Idaho so Nana and Grandfather could get their "fix", ha :-)  My poor, hard working hubby put in at least 80 hours of work, he has such a great work ethic!

I was slightly crazy for making the 8 hour drive home by myself with both boys but they did SO great.  Thank goodness for non-sticky snacks, lots of fun things to look at along the route, fun childrens music, and portable DVD players.  It was a flawless trip, both ways.  Well, I did have to pull over when Ben poked his eye and thought he was dying but overall, it was flawless!

We spent the week hanging out with my mom who is recovering fabulously from hip replacement surgery, going to thrift stores, garage sales, shopping, McDonalds, having a family BBQ, and playing with their insane amount of toys.  The boys loved it!

The proof is in the pictures!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...