Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sweet Brothers

Hooray for being almost caught up with blog posts, this is my 3rd one tonight!  It's easy to catch up while watching the Olympics I guess.

Lately I have just been really enjoying my boys.  And enjoying watching them grow closer to each other, and interact more and love each other.  As exhausting as having two boys can be sometimes, I just adore watching my boys be brothers.  It's such a simple joy in my life and one of my favorite things.

Here are a few pictures of some simple, sweet moments between two adorable brothers.
 Ben woke up right before I took a picture, but they had both fallen asleep on Ben's bed while I was at worship team practice one night
 Benjamin says "you be this guy, and I'll be that guy"
 Benjamin loves to climb into Jonah's crib when he wakes up in the morning
 morning playtime
 playing trains together after naptime one afternoon
Jonah decided to join his brother who was swimming one night
playing tractors together on a lazy Saturday



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...