Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ruth's Chris

This particular evening of our San Diego vacation deserves a post all of its own.

For this particular evening we were treated to one of the greatest things ever....

a dinner out without kids.

And if that isn't enough to make you giddy, realizing that you were getting a dinner out without kids at an amazing restaurant that you'd never been to, was the icing, sprinkles, cherry AND hot fudge on the cake.

Yep, we got to go.  We got to go to Ruth's Chris.

AH-MAZING!!

As I'm sitting here recalling the details of that night, I swear I can taste how good it all was again.  The salad was wonderful, the vegetable sides were great, the bread was fabulous.  The sweet potato casserole.......OH WOW.  Seriously.  It was so, so, so good.  I could have eaten the entire dish if I wasn't sure Nate would have smacked me across the face for not sharing.  It really is that good.

And the filet mignon.  *chirp chirp chirp*  Yes, you hear the birds chirping because there are no words that can describe how delicious they are.  They sizzle when they bring them out and it just melts in your mouth with such an amazing flavor.  Peter also got a lobster with his and it was to die for.

It was my sweet SIL's birthday dinner and they SO graciously included us in on the fun.  We had a blast enjoying a fun night out knowing our kiddos were sleeping peacefully at home with a sitter.


Thanks again for such a wonderful treat Anita & Nate.  We had a great time and after looking at this picture I am quite certain I need to go there again soon.  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...