Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I still have a few posts to do from our San Diego trip and then there's the posts about all the life we've lived since then (why oh why do I ever let myself get behind?)  But today I thought I'd do my favorite WILW link up! 

*  I'm loving the almond poppyseed muffins from Costco.  They're super cheap so I pick up a pack and keep them in my freezer.  About once a week (because they are not exactly healthy!) I enjoy one for breakfast and they are so tasty when they're slightly warm with coffee.  Delish!

*  I'm loving my PartyLite aroma melt warmer that I found at a garage sale for just 25 cents!
*  Benjamin is loving the awesome farm vehicles he found at a garage sale too, all for only $1.50.  Score!!  He is obsessed with the harvester
*  I'm loving that last night was the Design Star season finale, hopefully I can watch it today while the boys nap!

*  I'm loving that Jonah is now eating some solids and seems to like most things so far.  I love the chunky legs he's been getting.....the eating multiple times a night?  Yeah, not so much :-)  Eek!!!  I just looked at the date and realized he is 6 MONTHS today.  6 MONTHS???  Oh man, time just needs to freeze, now!  No more growing up.


*  I'm NOT loving the new Ben & Jerry flavor called Bonnaroo Buzz.  I read the description quickly and saw caramel, english toffee and I thought YUM!   I got it home and read that it was whisky caramel.  WHAT?  The alcohol is cooked out but I could definitely still taste the whisky flavor and I am not a fan!  Blech!
 


*  I'm loving that we're having great summer weather this week!  The sunshine is awesome

*  I'm loving that Benjamin got to have his friends Haddie and Micah stay the night yesterday.  He had a blast.  They all slept in the playroom together and Benjamin was just beside himself.  Love these kiddos!
 popcorn & the 3 stooges clips on the Ipad
 popsicles and the 3 little pigs
 too cute!
 all tucked in for bed!
2 minutes later Micah was out like a light and Benjamin was wired!!

*  I'm loving that Jonah will grow up with a built in best friend in Nehemiah who is 2 1/2 months older

*  I'm loving the smores we made in the oven yesterday.  Heating the choolate so its nice and soft is always the missing ingredient in campfire smores.  Sooo good!


*  I'm loving that Benjamin held Jonah's hand the entire time during our morning walk today, soooo sweet!

*  I'm loving that we found an old school Nintendo at a garage sale a few weeks back.  It has a blinking red light, but I'm hoping my little bro might be able to get it to work since he's super good at that kind of stuff.  I'm not a big gamer at all but I loooove the first Nintendo machines, especially Mario Brothers 3 and Mario Brothers 1

*  I'm loving that I'm planning a visit home to see my family really soon!

*  And I'm loving my sweet hubby Peter....he is my best friend and I'm so grateful I get to spend each day with him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...