Sunday, July 1, 2012

Low Key Weekend

I think we tried to enjoy a low key weekend because we know that the rest of this summer is going to be crazy busy.

Friday we got some take-out from a local Sports bar & grill....good stuff.  Sometimes we find it so much easier to just get food and bring it home rather than wrestle with 2 boys at a restaurant.

Saturday we just hung out and played in the morning.  I went and did a bit of shopping while the boys napped for a few hours.  We did a few house project, went to Wal-Mart and watched the Olympic Trials.

Today we went to church, tried to nap but was mostly unsuccessful due to Jonah, and I started packing and organizing for our trip to San Diego on Tuesday.  Tonight I gave Ben and Peter a haircut trim and we're watching the Olympic Trials again.  I'm remembering now how addicting watching the Olympics is and how much I don't sleep when they are on.  It's worth it though!
 he is a complete nut but I love him to pieces

 we adore what Daddy calls his goofy grins

 oh no!  Maybe he resembles his brother more than we thought :-)
love. these. boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...