Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Our 8th Anniversary

I am nearly a month late in posting this, but I wanted to document it for memory's sake.  On October 8th, Peter and I celebrated 8 years of marriage together.

I am so humbly grateful for the man God chose to be my husband.  Through all the ups and downs that life brings, there is no one I'd rather go through them with.  He is a gift to me and I love him to pieces.  I thank God for blessing our marriage and using it to sanctify us and mold us into His image.

We celebrated the day with a wonderful dinner out at The Point restaurant, looking at fruit trees (how romantic right? ha!) and just talking about our lives, fun memories, and hopes for the future......over Starbucks of course.  Our date nights are so fun and I always look forward to them.

Of course, I forgot to get a picture of us on that night, but we snapped one a few days later....


Happy 8th Anniversary to us!  Love you more each year Peter :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sanctifying and molding aren't the most fun words are they? But you guys are a beautiful example of Christ and the church! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...