Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Benjamin's first swim lessons

Benjamin looooves to go swimming, but he has never had any official lessons.  So this summer, we signed him up and he couldn't have been more excited.  The lessons were only 30 minutes a day for 2 weeks, but he learned a lot.  His buddy Micah took the class with him.  I tried to keep Jonah occupied on the sidelines with book and snacks and for the most part, it worked.  Ben worked so hard on his 'bobs' in the water.  One day after lessons I asked him how he was feeling about his 'water bobs' and he said, "okay.....my teacher says I just need to believe in myself."  Ha!  So stinkin cute.

2 weeks later he passed the class and was so proud of himself.  And I was such a proud mama.  It's hard to see him growing up, and most of me just wants to put the brakes on it all.  But, it really is fun to watch him achieve these little milestones like his first swim lessons.  SO proud of you Benjamin, you did amazing!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...