Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What they say

Goodness, I haven't blogged in forever.  And it bugs me because I have so many summer memories I want to capture.  But that will have to be another day.  For now I just wanted to document a few funny/cute things my boys have said lately.

*  At dinner one night Benjamin started eating his dinner by putting his head into his bowl, using his mouth and not a spoon.  I told him that cats are not allowed at the dinner table.  That he needed to eat like a big boy or this cat could go outside.  He thought for a second, then told me, "But Mom, I'm an inside cat."  Good grief.

*  Jonah  finally shared his fruit snacks with me the other day.  I was delighted that he was understanding the sharing concept.  Until he promptly opened my hand up and said 'Back'!  'Back'!

*  Benjamin didn't want Peter pouring water over his head one night in the bath (he hadn't napped that day)  He was crying and Peter thought his dramatics were funny.  So while he was laughing Benjamin says, "Daddy, it's not about you.  It's about me"

*  My sister was reading a facebook status that was one of those run-on sentence full of drama/opinions/etc....you know the kind.  And when she was done, Benjamin shouts from the back of the van 'AMEN!'

*  Jonah's new phrases are "I cute, I cute", "that cool, that cool"  and "Correct" (thanks Nana!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...