Monday, October 7, 2013

A day at the beach

When we celebrated Amanda's birthday we went to the coast for the day.  My sister had been given free tickets to the aquarium through her daycare so we went there first.  The boys love it all.


*brothers holding hands never gets old
*can anyone spy a little JonJon?
*they love to touch the starfish and anemones

*Jonah choosing the best seat in the house in the shark tunnel (why have none of us ever thought to do this?  Definitely the best view)
*Ben's a great little fisherman 

*all smiles for the birthday girl
*Jonah and the whale.  We had to.

We ate lunch at the Chowder Head then headed down to the beach.  It was a great day.  Though it wasn't perfectly sunny, it wasn't windy or cold and was so relaxing.  And Benjamin didn't scream at all in the sand, which for him is kind of a big deal. 

 *our boys have Peter's love of the ocean

 *our ornery, adorable almost 20 month old (at the time) Jonah

 *our smart, sensitive, handsome 3 1/2 year old Benjamin

 *my gift of a husband for almost 9 years
*the 3 reasons I smile every day

 *if I'm ever having a bad day, I look at these pictures and remind myself just how.abunduntly.blessed.I.am

 *our family shoes
*Benjamin's OCD line of rocks

*perfect afternoon with my little family

Happy Birthday Auntie Amanda, we sure loved spending the day celebrating with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...