Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Happy 9th Anniversary!

Yesterday was our 9th wedding anniversary.  In some ways our wedding day seems like it was forever ago, in other ways the 9 years has flown by so quickly.  Either way, I know that I would marry my man all over again.  I'm so guilty of not expressing to him enough how much he means to me, but I am so blessed to call him mine.  We went to a quick dinner together (Thai food at our favorite of course!) and ran a few errands.  We didn't celebrate 'big' because we're leaving SO soon for our big trip East.  Sort of like our 2nd honeymoon.....and I'm just a weeeeee bit excited.  Trying not to think about leaving my boys and instead focusing on the sweet, uninterrupted time with my hubby.

Happy 9 years together Peter.  I love the life we have created together and I'm so glad I get to share it with you.  Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...