Friday, January 17, 2014

Sunday morning picture

I think every mom always has great ambitions of having an adorable picture taken of her sweet family when they're all dressed up.  So sometimes I get brave, or stupid, and attempt one.

Most times it ends up with someone crying or hitting someone.  No really, it usually does.

But since Amanda is staying with us I had her try to take a picture of all of us.  Somehow we all survived and we got a picture where we're all smiling and looking at the camera.

But it's blurry.

Go figure right?

But you know what?  It's so rare that we're all behind the camera and somewhat looking and smiling, so I decided to post it anyway.

So here's our we're all smiling no one hit anyone but it's blurry Sunday morning picture.



And a few cute shots of my growing boys....





And okay, okay.....maybe there was some hitting involved :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...