Monday, July 27, 2015

1st school Valentine's Day

It came as no surprise that I totally dropped the ball when it came to making Valentine's for Benjamin's classmates.  I'm still getting used to the whole school idea and often forget that Ben goes to preschool two afternoons a week.

So I did a quick Pinterest search using the candy we had on hand (smarties) and found an idea we could do quickly in the morning before it was time for school.

And in true Benjamin fashion he lost interest after about 10 minutes but I made him perservere and they turned out pretty cute.  He wrote out all the names and was excited to pass them out.  Granted, when I have 3 boys in school I will most definitely be buying Valentine's from Walmart because ain't nobody got time for all that crafting, but it was a fun project with my first boy!  I still can't believe he's old enough to start the classroom holiday craziness!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...