Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Playtime!

Our schedules lately are pretty full, but I'm still managing to squeeze in some playtime with my boys.  They are in a season of constant picking on one another, but their goofy smiles and antics make me laugh.

This boy just makes me laugh.  Peter and I are starting to remember how fun this stage is, and we spend so much time trying not to squeeze him to death.

This is Benjamin holding a Thomas book that some complete stranger bought for him at Wal-Mart.  He went with Peter to get his haircut and look at toys and an older lady asked Peter if she could buy him a book (she thought he was cute dancing to the music in the toy aisle)  So she said, I'll be right back and came back with this book.  It plays all these Thomas songs and he loves it.  How nice!



We raided the dress-up bin one morning and Ben was an adorable Mr. Incredibles.  He wore it all day long.  And he insisted I take his picture with his "super-duper tower" he built.  :-)


Jon-Jon wasn't so into the cowboy hat for dress up that day.  You learn to take really quick pictures with kids and how to be satified with the shot even if there's no eye contact :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...