Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Benjamin interview - 3 Years Old

I completely forgot to post this back in February when Benjamin turned 3.  I thought it'd be cute to capture an "interview" with my kids each year on their birthday to see how they change and look back on what they used to like/think.

1.  What is your favorite color?  green and yellow

2.  What is your favorite toy?  hammer

3.  What if your favorite fruit?  blackberries

4.  What is your favorite movie?  Kung Fu Panda

5.  What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? nuggets

6.  What is your favorite game?  Thomas game

7.  What is your favorite snack?  fruit snacks

8.  What is your favorite animal?  giraffe

9.  What is your favorite song?  jesus loves the little children.  He's still working on me

10.  What is your favorite book?  the one that has all the stories.  look & find

11.  Who is your best friend?  Micah

12.  What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner?  soup.  spicy noodles

13.  What is your favorite thing to do outside?  get some sand and dump it on my head

14.  What is your favorite drink?  milk

15.  What is your favorite restaurant?  Mcdonalds

16.  What do you like to take to bed with you?  Flopinator, the ladybug, Tigress, Cookie, Elmo

17.  What is your favorite breakfast?  pancakes

18.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  just like Daddy    (exactly what he said.....melt my heart)
                                                  
19.  What does Daddy do for a job?  hammers  (Ben must have been playing with tools that day)

20.  What does Mommy do for a job?  I don't know  (of course right?!)

21.  What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?  make a tent, throw your Floppy at him, pillow fights

22.  What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?  sit down and rest and hammer.....that's all the jobs I have to do mom. 

Guess I need to go write a job description for myself and spend quality time with my son resting and hammering.  Ha ha, love you sweet boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...