Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Dyed & Hunted

For a boy who doesn't like to eat eggs, he sure enjoyed using them for fun Easter'ish activities this weekend.  He loves his eggs dyed & hunted.  I've never done either before because he was young and didn't know any difference!

But this year I thought I'd make a little memory for him, so we dyed eggs on Saturday morning.  As one would expect, he was super impatient, and put several coloring dots into one bowl of water....but he really enjoyed it and loved the green one in particular.


 using the egg holder as a magnifying glass :-)
 
 


Then later that afternoon, Peter hid about a dozen eggs around the backyard.  They were just the cheapies filled with Benjamin, but he was delighted.  He ran around and found them all, counting them all along the way.



And YES,that is a Kitchen Aid mixing bowl as my boy's Easter basket.  Guess I'm not getting pinned to Pinterest huh?  :-)

He had fun, we had fun.  And who doesn't love jellybeans?

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe, my kids used their shirts/pockets at the Gladstone egg hunt...it was perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...