Monday, June 3, 2013

Picture dump

Since I'm so behind on my blog I thought I'd just dump a bunch of random pictures on here in a small attempt to catch up to more recent life!

 *  the boys loved Daddy letting them play in the car one day
*  lookin' cute in their shorts

 *  Jonah had his first haircut.  He sat all by himself at Great Clips and did so good!
*  He loooooves to sit like this on top of us.  It's hilarious

 *  my cute Ben is his pj's

 
*  looks like Jonah woke up on the wrong side of the bed that morning, ha ha

*  Ben has been riding his bike everywhere.  He picked it up in no time at all and was soooo proud
*  Nothing like a bedtime Baby Einstein with your brother by your side 

*  Jonah LOVES to do everything like Ben.  Including wearing his shoes and wearing his undies.  He was just so proud of himself.

It's ridiculous how cute they are! 

 oh Jonah, that smile!

they're looking at me like "ain't nobody got time for pictures Mama"  Love it! 

Oh how I love them.  That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...