Monday, November 4, 2013

Brother Bonding

I love having two boys.  And I love that they are only 2 years apart.  Of course, the first few months are quite chaotic and sometimes you find yourself literally running in two different directions, but I LOVE watching them bond.  Benjamin has gone from being completely uninterested in Jonah to wanting his brother to be with him all the time.  Jonah asks for Benny first thing every morning.  Benjamin shares his fruit snacks with Jonah.  They are trouble together.  They are hilarious together.  They are playmates together.  And I love it all.  I wanted to capture sweet brotherly moments on my blog so I will always remember these past few months as a time when they really felt like they became brothers.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...