Friday, November 15, 2013

Haircuts

At the end of September, Peter took Benjamin with him so they could both get haircuts while they were on sale.  Ben is really good while he gets his haircut, and looks so handsome.


Then, once Peter came back he said that he should go get Jonah's haircut.  I said "sure!" since he'd already had his hair trimmed there a few months prior.

But when Peter came back, I saw that he had told the lady to use the clippers on his hair.  WHAT?!?!  His hair was gone.  The sweet, white blond hair of my baby was gone.  Okay, not gone, but much much shorter.  And yes, he looked adorable and grown up.  With the emphasis on the grown up.  Mommy wasn't ready for that.  And Mommy cried.  And cried some more.  It was a bit sad, but honestly, after a few days, it really grew on me and I saw how cute he was.

The hair before...


And after...



Goodness, do I have good looking boys or what????





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...