Thursday, November 13, 2014

A day at the pumpkin patch

Our boys love going to the pumpkin patch, but our weekends just filled up too quickly in October for us to be able to go as a family.  So I got brave one morning and spontaneously decided to take the boys by myself.  When I told the boys the news, they were delighted!  And thankfully, Ethan did pretty well going with the flow.

It was a gorgeous day and though it was muddy from rain the previous weekend, the atmosphere was just perfect.  And the boys probably loved having the mud, in fact, I know they did!

We were super sad Daddy couldn't come with us, but I was grateful to spend a few hours making sweet memories with my boys!





















Sunshine, pumpkins, boys happily running through mud, apple cider doughtnuts......it was a beautiful day spent with my precious boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...