Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Random bits of life

*  Our boys love superheros, and I love watching them use their imagination to fight bad guys and rescue whoever or whatever is around them.  So cute!


*  Each of their boys has their own beloved Floppy, stuffed dog.  However, we somehow managed to lose Ethan's in his first two months of life.  At least we still have Ethan right?  So we bought another one off Amazon so the bonding can continue :-)


*  Friday nights are usually movie night in our house.  We love the low key evening spent together.  We usually get a pizza and the boys get popcorn with candy in the bottom.  I have a feeling its going to be little moments like this that I will miss the most when they are older!


Do you like how we keep it classy with the paint sheet underneath them?  Gotta protect that carpet :-) 



This is how Ethan ends up most movie nights :-)

*  Peter and I have been talking lately about how sad it is that our boys are growing up.  Time.please.stand.still


*  Peter got brave last Sunday and took the boys to a brass quintent concert at our church one evening.  He said the boys did good for awhile and it slowly went downhill, with Jonah saying "oh poop, oh poop" over and over.  Boys will be boys right??  Good thing it was a low key event!


*  I was telling Jonah the other day that I wanted him to stay little and not grow up.  And he said no, I have to get bigger.  Of course that made me frown.  And then he pointed to the wrinkles on my forehead and said, I'm going to get bigger and get some of those.  Meaning my wrinkles.  Oh sweet boy, thanks sooo much for noticing!!


*  We went with friends to a local waterpark and Ethan had his first little swim.  He liked it pretty well and the older boys loved it....they swam for 5 hours!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...