Friday, September 23, 2016

Ben lost his first tooth!

It was family movie night and although I can't remember if we were eating our usual pizza, I do know Ben was eating a mandarin orange and he was really slow in eating it and said it was hard to chew.  I thought he was being silly but before you know it, he had a tooth dangling!  It didn't even cross my mind that this was a possibility so it was a bit of a shock to us both.  It actually kind of freaked him out and he was crying, I think because he thought something was wrong and he would lose his tooth forever.  Peter ended up wriggling it out and just like that, our first little boy lost his first tooth.

Of course, the tooth fairy came for a visit and even though the boys know the fairy isn't real, its still a fun little thing for them.  Little Benjamin just keeps growing up!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...