Friday, September 23, 2016

Valentines Day dinner cooked by Peter!

Peter surprised me for Valentine's Day and told me that he was going to take care of dinner.  Which included the shopping, the menu planning, and all the cooking.  So sweet and thoughtful.

The kiddos went to bed and he finished up the rest of the menu.  He had worked on a few things during the afternoon since Valentine's Day was on a Sunday.  I was really impressed with everything he was doing....I was told to get a book and wait upstairs until it was finished.

That was, until I heard the fire alarm.  HA!  I realized that he needed a bit of help because he was using a cast iron skillet and it got a bit too hot and there was a bit of a flame.  Luckily, the boys completely slept through the smoke alarm and we opened all the windows the ventilate and problem was solved!

It was a low key night at home with an incredibly delicious meal.  I was seriously impressed and I plan on making him cook it for me again.  Yum!  Thanks sweetheart, the food was seriously so good and the thoughtfulness was even more appreciated.  Love you!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...