Friday, September 23, 2016

Happy 6th Birthday Ben!!

Benjamin Daniel, you are the boy who first made me a mama and it is nothing but joy getting to raise you.  You are the perfect first boy in our family.  You are vocal, you are really smart, you love to learn, you have a great imagination, you are creative, you are cuddly, you are beyond sweet, you have a great memory, you are insightful, you are an incredible brother, you are mama's little love bug and the apple of your daddy's eye.

I cannot believe 6 years have come and gone since you were born.  I absolutely adore you learning new things and conquering new skills and concepts, but I also despise it because I know it brings a new independence which means less dependence on your mama.  So, sweet boy, I am so proud of you but I would freeze time if I could....but since I can't, I will be with you every step of the way with my hand in yours whenever you need me.

We celebrated your birthday with your classmates by sharing Krispy Kreme donuts.  After school you opened a few presents, including the Clone Wars, and some fun Star Wars stuff from your Auntie and Nana.  We had our small group that evening so we celebrated with some oreo ice cream cake there with your best buddy Micah, who you share a birthday with.  It was the perfect night for you getting to play with your friends!

My Benny, you will always be my favorite part of the movie.  Each day with you is full of joy and learning and love and I just adore you.  Happy 6th Birthday buddy!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...