Monday, January 23, 2012

5 Monday Randoms

1.  My amniotic fluid levels were a bit low last week when I had my ultrasound so my doctor told me I needed to rest more, not over-do it, and drink lots of water.  The water I can do, and its oh so much fun to have to use the bathroom every 10 minutes!  The resting....well, I'm doing better.  Trying to work in the morning so I can put my feet up a bit while Benjamin naps.  I have an appt tomorrow so hopefully things are still looking great with this little boy!  Only 20 days until my due date :-)

2.  Today Benjamin played with Play-Doh.  I always forget to let him do this.  When he was younger he didn't like the texture and thought it was yucky.  Today he had a great time and played for about 35 minutes!



3.  I got a package full of PartyLite goodies in the mail today as a Christmas present from Peter's sister Steph (thanks!!!!)  I love candles and it was fun to have a mini-Christmas in the middle of January.  One of the items I got was this super cute warmer which I'm going to put in our room.

4.  Peter always asks Benjamin to go poop on the toilet and he'll get M&M's....even though we are not going to even remotely try potty training until we get adjusted to life with 2 boys.  But he has sat on the toilet before and tonight he cried until Peter would let him sit on there before bathtime.  He's so funny.  Nothing happened but he looked pretty stinkin cute and pretty stinkin old!!


5.  Today I made a cake, mostly for my wonderful husband because it's one of his favorite desserts.  We're planning another hot date consisting of a slice of cake, peppermint tea, and another Republican debate.  How we're able to keep our day jobs with our crazy night life is beyond me?!?  :-)



2 comments:

  1. 20 days! How did that happen?! Super excited for you guys! And that night life is cah ray zee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been browsing online more than three hours as of late, yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like
    yours. It is beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and
    bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the internet can be a lot
    more helpful than ever before.

    Also visit my web site golf cart batteries trojan power drive

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...