Friday, January 20, 2012

Sheets for the big boy bed!

Yesterday, the new sheets for Benjamin's big boy bed arrived in the mail.  We had wanted to find some with tractors, airplanes, etc but weren't finding any like that in the store.  When I looked online they were super expensive, but I found ones I liked on ebay (they were brand new) and it had a Make Your Own Offer option.  So I made a low offer and it was accepted!!

I'll take pictures of the bed once I'm finished with all the little touches of the room, but here is what the sheets look like.


They're perfect because they have tractors, airplanes, trains, firetrucks, dumptrucks and cement mixers.  Benjamin is OBSESSED with this stuff right now!

I put the sheets on his bed and he was SO EXCITED.  He laid his head down and couldn't believe he got to sleep on airplanes, tractors, etc.  It was fun to watch him be so excited.  This morning when he woke up he kept pointing to all the different vehicles and saying their names.  When I asked him this morning if he slept good, he said "Yes, I sleep on firetrck!"  :-)

Now I have to finish a few more little projects to turn our guest room into his big boy room!  I enjoy working on it though!

Here are my boys reading stories last night before bedtime....


and here's my little man this morning.  This is his "CHEESE" face!  (Thanks for the pj's again Jack!!)

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...