Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Father's Day 2013

If there is one thing I know, it is that my husband Peter, is an amazing Daddy to our boys.

Not just a good Daddy.  Not just a great Daddy.  But an amazing Daddy.


Our boys adore him.  Peter plays with them, loves them, teaches them.  He is so patient with them, silly with them, generous with them.  He changes diapers, cuts up food, carries them, bathes them.  He shows them who Jesus is and teaches them His Word.  He takes them on walks, goes on slug hunts, throws rocks with them, wrestles them, tickles them, reads to them.  He is so, so good with them.
the matching cargos just kill me with cuteness

My boys always wait by the front door for him to come home from work each day.  And quite frankly, I can't blame them.  He's amazing and we all love him.


We celebrated Peter at church that Sunday.  Peter and Benjamin sang "Nothing but the blood of Jesus" together for offertory.  It was ridiculously precious.  It was a beautiful day honoring the man who I want my boys to grow up to be like.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...