Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer picture catch-up

The weather this past week has been pretty much perfect.  I am loving all these beautiful, sunny days and warm summer evenings.  The boys are at a great age to enjoy all that a backyard can offer....swingsets, pools, balls, bikes.  I'm kinda loving spending our days with the boys stripped down to diapers and undies and just playing like crazy.  With lots of sunscreen of course :-)

I have a bunch of pictures from the past couple of weeks so I'm just going to dump them all in one blog post.  That's the best part of blogging, it's my online scrapbook.  Even the boys love to look back at old pictures.  Definitely makes it worth any effort it takes to keep it up!

 Auntie Amanda is staying with us for awhile, and the boys love the extra attention

 this boy is nuts.  Adorable and nuts

 I know I'm their Mom, but they are so.stinkin.cute

 Jonah is obsessed with "We're going on a bear hunt" right now and Benjamin sweetly read him the whole thing.  He has it nearly memorized and it was soooo adorable to hear him read it to his brother.  Love!

 Another summer day.  Another afternoon in the pool

we are making great use of our zoo membership 

both boys love being at the zoo! 

 love watching them grow up together

worn out! 

 out before we exit the parking lot!

 Amanda and I picked almost 20 pounds of blueberries and Jonah was enjoying the fruit of our labor!

storytime with Nana (or Nanee as Jonah says!) is great 

 fireman Ben to the rescue

Jonah and his crazy spinning.  I'll have to post a video of how absolutely insane the boys get in the evening when they have the attention of all of us.  It is hysterical!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...