Friday, December 27, 2013

the rest of November

November seemed to fly by, but I wanted to post a few pictures of the last few weeks of the month so I could remember what we were up to.

 the boys loved that I brought out the playdoh one morning

 Jonah loooves to vaccuum....why did I not think of this sooner?

 a little morning show while Mommy gets ready?  Perfect.

 you cannot separate Benjamin and his beloved bugs, slugs, worms, etc

 one final bush to plant in the yard before retiring for the winter

 oh sweet Jonah, you were so cranky on that morning :-)

 small attempt at a picture before church

 the boys were all too willing to "help" Peter fix something under the sink

 puzzle time with Mommy after naps one day

 my boys love to be firemen.  Calendar future perhaps??

 look at those muscles!

 oh Jonah, you little poser.  Ready for his close up

 I found the boys reading to each other in the corner one morning

 ready to go run errands in the Oregon rain

 the boys wrapped up their Floppy dogs up in their blankets and pretended they were babies.  So sweet!

 they love to color.  And I love that they color together

 we had a quick, but fun visit from cousin Azalea!

 celebrating Nana's birthday with a nacho chicken dinner and yummy trifle dessert.  Happy Birthday Nana!!

Benjamin is so into Legos.  This is one of his smaller creations, I love to watch him learn and play!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...