Friday, February 7, 2014

The good kind of sick!

I have spent the past 10ish weeks feeling pretty sick.  I'm finally to the point where I don't feel awful all day long, but even on the longest days it was still manageable.  Because it was the good kind of sick.....


The I'mgonnahaveababy kind of sick.

Yep, we're expecting our third little one and we're pretty excited!  I found out the day before Thanksgiving so it was an extra reason to give thanks this year.  Yes, I have been feeling much more sick than with my other two pregnancies but I know it's all worth it.  I'm about 14 or so weeks along now and starting to feel a bit better.  An early ultrasound confirmed only one and we are due in the first week of August.  We had an appointment yesterday and baby's heartbeat was nice and strong in the 160's.  People ask if I prefer to have a boy or a girl, but really and truly, I'm okay with either.  A girl would be so fun, but I love, love having boys too.  So a healthy baby is what I'd like.  We should find out sometime in middle or end of March.  I'm way too much of a control freak to not find out what we're having :-)

Here's a picture from Christmas morning with some pickles (for my cravings I guess!) that Peter put in my stocking.  I printed the picture and we wrapped it up to share the good news with his side of the family.


Some days 3 kids seems overwhelming, other days I can hardly wait until he or she is here.  Either way, we're beyond blessed for our family together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...