Saturday, April 23, 2016

Fruit

One of the best perks about where we live is all the access to wonderful fruit.  There are tons of u-pick orchards within 20 minutes of us and we take full advantage of them all!

Last year I picked and processed tons of pounds of fruit to put in the freezer.  I took a picture of our freezer in October after we'd already enjoyed some of it all to show how full and yummy it gets.  This past year I actually picked and processed almost double the amount you see because I gave fruit for a mama friend of mine.  It's always a ton of work but I really do feel grateful that we are able to get such great fruit for our family to enjoy year round.  We also have 2 apple and 2 cherry trees in our backyard and our boys took full advantage of them both.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...