Friday, August 26, 2011

A few videos

I love having a video camera because it captures things that pictures can't show.  Here's a few quick videos I'm sure the grandparents will enjoy :-)


Benjamin has really loved swimming this summer.  He's also practicing saying his name at the beginning.


It's been so fun to watch him learn his shapes.  He can now identify them all, and put them back into the shape sorter all on his own!


I took this video while we were looking for a campsite a few weeks ago.  It's fun how much he likes to talk.  He can now count to 10 on his own (usually skipping 8 though!)  and knows a big chunk of the ABC's.

1 comment:

  1. I just love videos! Hearing his voice is so sweet and I am in love with how they sound learning to talk...I can't get over how stinking cute he is!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...