Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I've been wanting to link up with some other blogs again for WILW and finally think I have a free Wednesday to do so!  So here goes.....

*  I'm loving that my sweet husband unloaded the dishwasher before he left for work this morning.  It's seriously such a little thing, but I appreciate it so much and it really shows he cares!

*  I'm loving that we've been enjoying evening family walks and have a quiet little street we can walk to that has a horse on their property.  Benjamin loves to bring the horse 2 carrots and give him a treat!  All Peter has to do is whistle when we get close, the horse remembers us and comes trotting across the field.  If we take too long to get there he starts to kick the fence in impatience for his carrots, ha!


*  I'm loving that our dear friends returned from 3 weeks of vacation yesterday.  We missed them!!

*  I'm loving the abundance of blackberries in our neighborhood.  We go for morning walks and eat our fill....Benjamin loves them!  I even made a blackberry pie for the first time, yum!

*  I'm loving that we're going to see family over Labor Day weekend

*  I'm loving my new Erin Condren Life Planner.  Hopefully this will help me keep things organized for our little family of 4.

*  I'm loving that we are going to be a family of four in February 2012! 

*  I'm loving this fabulous summer weather

*  And I'm loving my amazing hubby and adorable little boy!

3 comments:

  1. AAAHHHHH YAY! April that is SO wonderful I am just beaming right now. How blessed you are my friend!!! I'm seriously thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! We're super excited. I don't think it's fully set in yet that we're having another baby but the moments it does, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...