Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday Randoms

First off, guess who turned 1 month old yesterday??  Can you even believe it?  It's different with your second baby because you know just how fast time flies by before they're not babies anymore.
 he's really filling out his "coming home" outfit now!!
 I think his eyes will stay blue
finally getting a bit of chub to his thighs.  I weighed him this morning and he's probably about 8lbs 3ounces!

Happy 1 month baby boy, you are the most precious addition to our family.

Last night Jonah did great and slept the whole night in the bassinet part of the playpen.  Of course, he still woke up to eat every 3 hours but I was just really excited that he slept in his own "crib" in our room and not in our bed.  Of course, now that I've actually typed this out he will scream all tonight until we hold him, ha :-)

This beautiful card was made by one of Peter's co-workers with a gift they gave to Jonah.  She is a huge scrapbooker and super talented at making amazing crafty things look easy.  Thanks Abby!


I got Peter an early birthday present....

A Kindle touch!! 

I've been wanting to get him one forever because he kept talking about how much he thought he would enjoy one, so I finally found one on craigslist for a steal of a deal!  The boys and I drove to get it a few days ago and Peter is loving it.  He deserves a fun new toy, he is the greatest hubby and daddy!

This morning the boys and I went on a long walk.  Since we don't have a double stroller yet I pushed Benjamin in the stroller and carried Jonah in the Baby Bjorn front pack.  I have to be getting at least some exercise pushing a 33lb boy and carrying an over 8lb baby right??

Peter and I have watched the first episode of "Downton Abbey".  We keep hearing about it and so far it's pretty good, we'll see if we get into it.  It's hard to stay up later these days to want to want tv.  Mama needs her sleep :-)

That's all I got.  Loving the sunshine today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...