Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The past week in pictures

This past week has been mostly "routine" with a few fun things!  Jonah is still eating every 3 hours all day and night so I'm feeling a little tired if I'm being honest.  I'm looking forward to getting some longer stretches of sleep soon!

Here's a few pictures from this past week...

 Mommy was giving Jonah a little reading time the other day...hopefully he'll love books as much as his big brother!
 Benjamin loooves to help me sweep....it's sometimes a help to me :-)
 giving me his best "I'm innocent" face!!
 Benjamin got to paint his wooden helicopter, he had a blast!
 Saturday mornings sure have changed for us in the past 2 years.  Now it's usually 7am stories and milk in Mommy & Daddy's bed :-)
 Jonah and I were blessed with a shower thrown by our friends at church.  We were spoiled by sweet gifts but even more so by the great time together.  I so much enjoyed the goodies and laughter I had with my friends....I only wish we could do it more often.  And it was SO GOOD to see you Heather!!!!
 whenever Benjamin finds these bells he insists that we both sing "Jingle Bells" multiple times and dance around together!
 Benjamin loves Jonah but isn't a huge fan of holding him yet!
 Daddy making him laugh through his tears while Mommy tries (rather unsuccessfully) to get a picture of my boys before church
"okay Mommy, I smiled, can you take him from me now??"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...