Sunday, October 28, 2012

Random pictures on a rainy afternoon

It is a wonderful rainy afternoon, perfect for cozying up in sweatpants and sorting through pictures that I really need to post on the blog for the grandparents.

Friday night our EPIC youth event was a bonfire night complete with hot dogs, smores, games and devotional.  We invited boys to hang out at this event, even though EPIC is normally a girls group.  So, Peter and my boys came and joined the fun for awhile too, then Peter brought them home around 8:45.  There were probably about 20 youth there and even though they would have stayed longer, we finally left around 11:45.  This girl is not used to staying out that late, ha!  By the time we took the girls home it was well after midnight before I got home.  It was really fun though and I'm so grateful for this ministry.

Saturday morning Peter let me sleep an extra 45 minutes after the boys got up (love him!).  We just had a low key morning complete with lots of pancakes.  Then I made a few goodies for our church's Harvest party.  I made puppy chow (or muddy buddy) just because it sounded sooo good.  And I also made some fun cake pops, but I'll post pictures of those later as well as pictures from the party.

For now, here's some random pictures of our life lately....
building a house for his guys
 cooking dinner with my boy
 he's a great helper
reading his train book to Floppy
 Jon-Jon looooves bath time
so does Ben
 don't grow up too fast now Ben!
 my happy baby (zoom in to see his 2 bottom teeth getting so big now!)
 this boy sure does have an appetite
 the mess my 2 boys make is ridiculous.  I wonder why I ever even bother sweeping?
he was hoping for a little dessert.....but did not succeed :-)
 
Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday afternoons, rainy or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...