Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Candy corn cake pops

Every year our church has a Harvest party with a dessert auction to raise money for Operation Christmas child.  This year the week before was so busy that I ended up making something the day of....actually just a few hours before.  I wanted something easy but cute, so I did what I always do.....I googled it. 

And, there I found my inspiration from this tutorial.

http://www.365cakepops.com/p/tutorials-halloween-cake-pops.html

I thought cake pops would be cute but didn't want anything too scary so little candy corn guys were the perfect solution.

Now, understand that I'm not very artistic, patient, steady-handed, and did I mention patient?  So, with the party fast approaching and a long list of things to do on a Saturday, I went a little quickly through the decorating process.  But if you squint your eyes or look at these between the hours of 2am and 5am, they may actually look cute!

Okay, okay, they were kinda cute, they just weren't perfect because I was in a hurry.





So fun to pretend I'm creative every once in awhile :-)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...