Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandfather

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDFATHER!!!!!

Can you read my shirt? I'm already Grandpa's Right Hand Man! I know we're going to have so many adventures together. I can't wait to go fishing and camping with you, go to baseball games, and learn to love oldies music from you.

You're determined to make me a Notre Dame fan and sent me this awesome hat!

I sure make a cute Lil' Irish boy don't you think?

Is it football season yet Grandfather? I'm ready to watch the game!

Look how much my Grandfather spoils me? I get more mail than my mama now!!

I love playing with the cool horse you gave me too!

This is how I feel about the fact that I can't be with you on your birthday :-(

But mama says we'll come visit again real soon!
I love you so much Grandfather and can't wait to see you again, Happy Birthday :-)

2 comments:

  1. What did you do to my nephew to make him cry like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. April & Peter,

    What great pictures. We know he will bring you nothing but happiness. We really look to meeting him!

    Uncle John and Aunt Michele

    P.S. A UW hat will be on it's way to replace the ND hat, which probably should be thrown away!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...