Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend was kind of a mixed bag. Mostly because I spent all of Friday and part of Saturday feeling pretty sick. I must have had a bit of a virus because I had a fever of 101, achy neck, etc but by Sunday morning I was feeling better. So Friday night we watched Snowball Express

It's an older Disney movie that a friend from church let us borrow and overall it was okay. We also watched the original version of Yours, Mine and Ours with Lucille Ball which was cute.

We also made a trip to Costco for a couple items and we split a hot dog and nonfat yogurt. We purchased some more bushes for our front yard (to replace the ones we killed last year) and Peter planted them while I took Benjamin for a walk. I'll try to remember to take some pictures. The weather was beautiful!

Sunday we had a church potluck for a Servants Meeting and it went really well. We went for a long walk afterwards because it was so nice out. The Oregon National Guard was driving through town that evening after coming back from their deployment so we went to honor them as they drove by and then came back home to watch Saving Private Ryan. That's a powerful movie! All in all, a great weekend though I didn't take any pictures, sorry...must have been the fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...