Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Friend Floppy

Dear Floppy,

Of all the stuffed animals I've known in my almost 11 weeks of life, the one I love the most is you, my Floppy. We've become quite the pals!

I think we get along so well because we're so similar. We lounge the same way (see the pic), we're both soft and cuddly, we're cute as can be and we both have slightly big ears......though yours Floppy are definitely bigger!!

Everyday we spend so much time together. We swing together, ride in the car together, stroll Wal-Mart together, nap together, and play together....which consists of me gnawing on your ears and flailing you around. But you don't seem to mind too much!!

Floppy, we've only just begun our friendship. I have a feeling we're going to be best buds for years! We'll have to stick together to gang up on mama, console each other when we get in trouble, help each other sleep through bad dreams, sneak each other food, play crazy games with each other.....and just be best friends for life! I love you Floppy!

Love, Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...