Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One of those mornings....

Even as I sit here to type this post, I have begun to hear my angel "sing" on the monitor after only sleeping for 10 minutes. It is 1:30pm and he has slept a total of maybe an hour since I got him up at 7am (that was after waking up at 3:30am to eat, and 5:30am then 6:30am, etc, etc) On days like this my hair is in a messy ponytail (which if I'm being honest, it is in a messy ponytail most every day), I get nothing done around the house, and usually count the hours until Peter comes home. What's a tired mama to do except partake of this.....


and this.....

and yes, I had 2 pieces......don't judge me! :-)

Update: It is now 3:10pm and Benjamin has not napped more than 10 minutes. I gave him a couple colic relief tablets that calmed him for 5 minutes and now he's awake again. Lovely.

2nd Update: It is now 5:50 and he is FINALLY going to fall asleep in his swing (at least let's hope!) Peter is home and I am going to take a little break in our comfy chaise chair upstairs. Tomorrow's another day.....I'm sure Benjamin will sleep through most of it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...