Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Here's what I'm loving on this pretty October day!

*  I'm loving that it's cool enough outside for apple cider in the evenings.  With a little bit of caramel and maybe a bit of whipped cream.......yummy!

*  I'm loving that we bought a mantle for our fireplace.  We have to paint it this weekend, but it's going to be so fun to put stockings up there for Christmas this year.


*  I'm loving that my friend Kristen and I swapped kids for a day this week.  I watched her kids on Monday so she had a day off and she watched Ben all day yesterday.  I went shopping at an outlet mall, drank hot chocolate while I sat in a quiet house and browsed for Christmas presents, and ran a few more errands.  It was so fun though I missed my little man.  We might make this a regular thing we do, it was great!

*  I'm loving that my husband and I don't miss our cable one bit.  I do watch a show or two online every now and then but it's great to save a little $ and not even miss it!

*  I'm loving that I'm going to start teaching another sweet 8 year old girl piano.  She'll be starting from scratch so I'm a bit nervous but excited.

*  I'm loving that I'm finally wearing maternity pants and remembering how comfy they are.

*  I'm loving that tonight is our small group meeting and that I don't have to cook dinner, yeah!

*  I'm loving this beautiful fall weather and the trees changing colors

*  I'm loving my sweet hubby of 7 years, my adorable 20 month old and my precious baby boy to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...