Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WILW

Today I'm sitting down to blog while the boys nap, not because I have so much to post about, but because I'm trying to avoid eating all the chocolate in the house.  It's.been.one.of.those.mornings.

Anyway, linking up today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

*  I'm loving that Jonah took a 3 hour nap the past two days.  Today, yeah, not so much.  It was nice while it lasted though and I spent some quality time with this booger while Ben slept.


*  I'm loving that Peter and I got a night away together last week.  We absolutely love our life, but also agreed that we love just spending uninterrupted time, just the two of us.


*  I'm loving the new episodes of Duck Dynasty.  Who wouldn't want Uncle Si to be at their family reunion?  At least for a few hours :-)


*  I'm loving the current favorite book of Benjamin's...."How I Became a Pirate"  If you have a little boy, he'll love it.  Pirates don't tuck :-)


*  I'm loving that Peter found some new jeans at the GAP Outlet this weekend.  I'm not loving that my extra 40% coupon didn't start until the next day.  FAIL.

*  I'm loving that Peter and I are going on a double date with our best friends on Monday.  Since they give you a birthday certificate during your birthday month, Benihana, here we come!  I seriously think we ate every last morsel they served us last time we were there, delicious.


*  I'm loving when I see little snippets of my boys getting along.  I spend far too much time attempting to get them to show any affection toward each other, so I'm truly praising God's for the love I see cultivating between them.
hiding from Daddy before lunch
 
just laughing at each other the other day.  So cute.
 
 
*  I'm loving that I will finally get a new drivers license on my birthday in June.  Since I got mine when I was 20, my license has said I'm "Under 21" for the past almost 9 years.  I'll now officially be "of age" on my license too, ha!
 
 
*  I'm loving that we have a night at home tonight.  I'm not loving that its because Peter somehow got Shingles and we can't be around the two gals in our home group that are pregnant.  We miss our friends.  Thankfully, Peter isn't hurting very much though and will hopefully clear up soon with the antibiotic.
 
 
*  I'm loving that it's a frozen pizza kind of night and that my hubby is okay with that.  He's kinda amazing like that.  I never posted pictures from his birthday last week.  It was low key on his actual birthday(it fell on a Sunday) but we celebrated with our coast getaway.

 

Now, I'm loving that it's time for a slice of pizza.  Yum!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...