Thursday, August 19, 2010

Living life

We're almost done with the week, I'm looking forward to the weekend :-)  The days have been a bit long with Peter gone so much.  Here's what Benjamin and I have been up to....

our daily "crawling" practice time!

riding around in my tonka truck is so fun

Mama can't believe the difference between these pictures taken about 4 months apart!

Today mama and I walked to the park.  She didn't take but 1 picture because we were too busy wrestling in the grass, climbing the stairs, driving the wheel and sliding down the slide.  It was a blast!

Hooray for bath time!  I sure can splash!

He saw his reflection in the metal and wanted to reach himself, ha!

his eyes sure are blue

thanks for helping me stand up Daddy

Benjamin tries so hard to reach the bar on his own (he gets pretty close by pushing himself up on the inflatable tub) so we had to help him reach his goal

a rare moment where Benjamin is content to just sit in the tub

normally he moves all over and ends up lounging in various positions!  Thanks again for the tub Mom, he loves it and it's perfect for his age.

This was too funny.  Tonight while I was fixing dinner Peter was showing Benjamin the video of himself laughing during his pillow fight with Daddy.  Benjamin watched so intently...

and started laughing hysterically just like he does in the video.  He was quite amused with himself (and so were we!)

I also took some cute video of Benjamin while I was singing and playing the piano for him.  He just flailed his arms during the songs over and over.  Later he used his rattle to keep the beat for me, it was so cute.  This mama still has hope that he didn't inherit his daddy's sense of rhythm :-)

So glad that tomorrow is Friday, looking forward to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...