Thursday, August 5, 2010

Where is the summer going?

August 5th?  Really?  Already?  Can't believe this summer is just flying by!!
The past couple days have been a mixed bag.  Benjamin has been both a delight and a rat :-)  He's slept through the night (8:30-6:30, 8:30-7:20) the past 2 nights which is awesome.  His naps have been a bit sketchy though and yesterday afternoon I think he screamed for a few hours fighting it.  I really think he's teething too.  He won't let me get a good look at his gums today but I'm almost positive there's a little tooth pushing through on the bottom.  My baby isn't old enough for teeth!  Aaahhh!!
Anyway, after he was such a rat for most of the afternoon yesterday we finally crashed together on the chaise.


Earlier that day Benjamin helped me make a birthday cake for our friend Produce John.


Today was another low key day. 
We played together, read stories, sang, went for a walk, picked up free baseball tickets for Friday night, hit 2 garage sales, and watched a Baby Einstein.  
We also had a bit of tummy time to peak his interest concerning crawling.....

No crawling yet, but he sure is cute trying!

This afternoon it was so hot that I put Benjamin in his little pool on our front porch (so he could be in the shade).  We played for almost 45 minutes and he had a blast, he is such a water baby :-)

looking so grown up

Splash Splash Splash.....he displaced half of his water!

I love playing (chewing) with my turtle!

If I smile really sweet will you put the camera down and play with me??

Okay, okay, no more pictures.....let's SPLASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...